Don’t be too surprised if you find out that not everyone knows how to turn on a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, 4 & 5. Just because they have the device, it doesn’t mean that they are tech savvy.
Some people don’t really know how to set it up or operate the device because they mostly ask for help from others. So, if you want to know how to deal with your sophisticated watch, knowing the basic thing as turning on the device can be a great help.
A Word of Advice
Keep in mind that using the Galaxy Watch can’t be used as a standalone device. You need to connect it (or set it up) with your phone. The setup process can be done through a special app, the Galaxy Wearable.
You can find the app from PlayStore or the Galaxy Store on your (Android) device. Make sure that you download and install it to make sure that your watch is functional.
Turning on Galaxy Watch 3
Is this your first time ever to use the Galaxy Watch? If it is, no need to worry. You just need to know that turn it on would be the crucial step to operate the sophisticated device.
- Find the Power key. Press it on and hold it for a while. In case you don’t know it, the Power key is basically the lower key within the watch’s side.
- Wait until your watch boot.
- When your watch is on, connect it to your phone through Bluetooth feature.
- Consult your manual or check the official website for further setup process.
Don’t forget to download, install, and have the app. For Android users, it is the ‘Galaxy Wearable’ app. For iOS users, however, it would be the ‘Samsung Galaxy Watch’ app.
Turning on Galaxy Watch 4
Follow these steps as the part of how to turn on a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, 4 & 5.
- Find the Home key on the watch. Press and hold it to turn the device on. It’s the button located on the top side of the watch. Now, on your phone, find the Galaxy Wearable app and open it.
- You will see the list of options. Choose your watch and there would be directions on the screen. Simply follow it so you can complete the entire setup.
- You would be required to sign into the (Samsung) account as well as the Google account (if you haven’t done it yet)
- You should have connected the phone and the watch by now. You can continue by pairing the Bluetooth (especially for the headphones) so you can take calls or listen to the music
- Check the status of your watch. Once it’s connected to the phone, you may be required or suggested to download the compatible and (appropriate) apps. There are several fitness apps that can be used to track your health and fitness progress.
Turning on Galaxy Watch 5
The steps for Galaxy Watch 5 are basically similar to the steps for Galaxy Watch 4. Simply follow the steps and you should be good to go. Those are the basic steps on how to turn on a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, 4 & 5.