In the event you don’t know how to screenshot and screen recording A52s 5G, there is no harm in learning it now. Doing screenshot or screen recording can be quite handy. You can share activities or stuff with your friends. You can perform a how to tutorial. And there are other interesting things to do.
Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to do it. That’s why it’s advisable that you learn how to do it properly, so you may enjoy the benefits later.
How to ScreenShot & Screen Recording A52s 5G
The First Step
There are basically two basic methods that you can try to do the screenshot and the screen recording. With two different options, you have the options and also the flexibility in choosing which method you like the most.
Most importantly, when one method fails, then there is another method to try.
This first method uses the Screen Record Icon to perform the screen recording feature. The steps to follow are:
- Swipe down until you open the Quick Panel (or the Notification Panel)
- Choose ‘Screen Recorder Icon’. If you need to make changes to the recording quality, you need to perform a long press on that icon
- You should be able to choose the preferred sound settings, such as Media Sound, MIc, No Sound, and others
- You should be able to see the option ‘Start Recording’. Click on it.
- You are done. Record the screen, and then stop when you are done.
When you do this, the screen recording would start and you should be able to see the countdown clock. There are also other many options available on the top side of the screen.
You should be able to see the Pen Tool (to make pictures), disable or enable the Picture in Picture, and others.
What should you do when the Screen Record Icon is somewhat not visible within the Quick Panel?
- On the Quick Panel, find the (three dot) vertical icon, which is located on the right corner
- You should be able to see the option ‘Button Order’. Click on it
- Now you should be able to see the option ‘Record Screen Icon’. You can drag it within the icon button section so that it would be included within the Quick Access Panel
- You are done.
But if the icon is still not available or visible, then you can try the second method.
The Second Method
If you want to know how to screenshot and screen recording A52s 5G, you can try the Screen Recording app. You can access the PlayStore and find the app you want. But for now, we are going to focus on XRecorder.
- Access the PlayStore and look for XRecorder
- Download it, install the app and then open it.
- Go with the option ‘Start Screen Recording’
How to Screenshot
There are several ways to do so. The first one is using the Volume Down and Power buttons together when you are on the page you want to capture. Your screenshot would be automatically saved.
The second one would be using the Palm Swipe Gesture. On the page that you want to capture, simply swipe the palm left to right or right to left. The screenshot would be automatically saved.
The third method is to use the Assistant Menu. You need to go to ‘Settings’, choose ‘Accessibility’, and go with ‘Interaction and Dexterity’. You should enable the Assistant menu. Whenever you want to have the screenshot, just click the Assistant menu and then choose screenshot.
Those are the general ways on how to screenshot and screen recording A52s 5G so you won’t have to be confused about the entire process.