The knowledge of how to Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus & Ultra voice command can be quite useful, especially if you don’t really want to use your hands to access the features and services of the phone.
By simply ‘barking’ orders, you can control your phone. The Voice Control feature has been designed to help users have full control (and use) of their phone with their voice.
You should have no problem dictating messages, performing search on the net, or calling contacts from your contact list or address book.
How to Manage the Voice Access
You need to tweak and manage the Voice Access activation first if you want to know how to Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus & Ultra voice command. The steps aren’t complicated, as long as you follow everything to the letter.
- Go to Home Screen
- You need to swipe down. Once you do, choose the icon gear (located on the right corner)
- Choose ‘Accessibility’
- Find and then choose the option ‘Interaction and Dexterity’
- Choose ‘Voice Access’
- Choose ‘Settings’
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom side of the screen. You should now see the Setup section and choose ‘Set up Voice Access’
- Go with ‘Configure Activation Key’
- Tap on the section ‘Activation Key’ and follow the given instructions
- Then choose ‘Activation Key Behavior’ in which you are given two options on how to activate the feature. Just one of them and go back to Voice Access page
- Make sure that the switch for this feature is on.
- Go back to the Home Screen and test it out. Depending on how you choose to activate the voice access feature, you should have no issue enabling or disabling this function.
How to Manage Voice Dialing
This feature is pretty handy if you don’t really want to use your hands – or when both of them are busy! You can manage the setting by doing these steps:
- On the Home Screen, slide up
- When you see the app ‘Samsung’, click on it
- Then choose ‘Bixby’. You will have to sign in
- You would be asked to provide your Samsung account. If you haven’t had one, you will need to create it.
- You need to provide email or phone number to sign in. don’t forget to provide your password too
- Then, you can proceed with ‘Continue’
- On the next page, you need to provide permission for Bixby to access your microphone, contacts, camera, calendar, location, and others. Then press ‘Continue’
- There would be an icon ‘Explore’. Choose it
- Choose ‘Menu’ and then ‘Settings’. Just follow the provided instructions so you can choose the preferred setting that you want.
- After you are done, click the Home key so you are back to the Home Screen page. That’s it! You are done with the tweaking.
The voice command setting on S22 Plus and Ultra is basically the same. You should have no issue tweaking or managing it.
Not everyone wants to enable the voice command, so the knowledge of how to Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus & Ultra voice command is only useful for those who want to activate it.