Knowing how to connect Google buds to your Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus + Ultra can be a handy knowledge. Not only you know how to connect the earbuds to other devices, but now you get to connect them to your phone to enjoy various entertainment offers.
You can enjoy continuous flow of music while exercising or you can control the calls that are coming into the phone. As long as you have the compatible software update and device, you should be able to make use of the Google (Pixel) buds to the highest level.
About Google Pixel Buds
The Pixel buds (or most people would refer it as the Google buds), were first introduced and sold to the market in 2017. At that time, they were still wired accessories that are meant to increase the enjoyment of the users in terms of good sound quality.
Buyers could listen to their favorite music while on the go or stream their favorite music while exercising. They could also control the incoming (or outcoming) calls with the accessory.
The newest buds, naturally, have experienced a lot of improvements and updates. They are premium accessories that can deliver immersive and rich sound that you can easily adapt.
With the combo of Silent Seal and Active Noise Cancellation, outside sounds would be blocked. The Volume EQ can adjust the balanced sound tune automatically, reducing the possibility of having to adjust everything.
You can enjoy the buds for 11 hours before you finally have to charge them.
The Basic Requirements
If you want to use the buds as the headset, there are several requirements that you need to meet. As long as you know how to connect Google buds to your Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus + Ultra, you should be good to go.
The general requirements are:
- Any newer device with at least Bluetooth 4.0 device that may include laptops, tablets, iOS, and Android
- Full and complete access to the required features by Google Account, internet connection, and companion phone (with assistant enabled feature) that runs with at least Android 6.0+ OS
How to Manage the Setting
When you want to connect the buds to Google Pixel or other devices with Android 6.0+ OS, these are the steps to follow.
- Open the buds case (which is basically a wireless charging type). The buds and the case should be fully charged. The light should be white to indicate this. The case should be close to the phone; next to it would be even better.
- Check whether the Location and Bluetooth are one. The phone should be unlocked
- Press the pairing button (located on the back of the case) and hold it off until you see pulsing white light
- You should get Google buds notification for the pairing by now. Tap on it and simply follow the given steps.
When you want to pair the buds with other devices, here are the stages:
- Open the case, which should be placed close to the phone or other devices. The buds and the case should be fully charged.
- The Bluetooth should be on and the device has been unlocked
- Press the pairing button and hold it off (you can find it at the back of the case) until you see pulsing white light
- You will get a list of new and available Bluetooth device. Choose Google Pixel buds
Those are some facts about Google buds, including how to connect Google buds to your Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus + Ultra, so you shouldn’t have any issue using the earbuds now.