You will likely need to learn how to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, 4, & 5 if you have one of them. For those tech savvy people, this kind of knowledge may be useless.
But you’d be surprised to know that there are still a lot of people out there who don’t really know how to operate, including charge, their sophisticated watch. This guide is designed to help them.
About the Galaxy Watch
In case you don’t know it, the Galaxy Watch is considered a modern and advanced device that isn’t only showing you the time, but it would also help you with your health management, exercise pattern, and other sophisticated features.
You can also play music or read messages on the watch, as long as it’s connected to your mobile phone.
The watch usually comes with a charger with magnetic strip on it. This strip is quite helpful when you want to place the watch properly. Once you connect the watch correctly, it immediately clicks, so you don’t have to deal with fussy application or implementation.
If you know how to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, 4, & 5, everything would be even easier!
Charging Method on Galaxy Watch 3
The steps are basically pretty simple:
- You need to connect your (wireless) charger to the USB (charging) port. Make sure that you connect it properly and everything is set correctly.
- Place your watch on the charger. Make sure that the back area of the watch is connected to the charger. Align the center (of the watch) with the charger’s center.
- Once it’s properly connected, you will see that the charging process has started on the watch’s display. Let it be for a while. Don’t forget to check it once in a while. In most cases, it takes around 3 to 4 hours for a complete charging, but it depends on the remaining battery.
- Once your watch is fully charged, you can remove the watch safely. Simply take it and that’s it!
Charging Method on Galaxy Watch 4
The steps are almost the same as charging Galaxy Watch 3.
- Connect the charger to the electric port.
- Place the watch on the (wireless) charger. Again, make sure that the back is aligned to the charger. Since it uses magnets, the application is pretty simple. You just need to make sure that they click and they are aligned.
- The icon for battery charging should be on by now. Wait for 3 (or 4) hours until it’s completely charged.
- Remove the watch and it’s ready to use again.
Charging Method on Galaxy Watch 5
Whether you are using Galaxy Watch 5 or 5 Pro, the steps are the same. And they are also the same as the previous steps, which involves the wireless charger.
- Connect your charger to the electric socket.
- Place your watch on the charger. Let the magnetic feature guide you for proper alignment and placement.
- When it’s charging, you can see it on the screen. Wait for 3 hours (4 hours, max) to complete.
- When it’s completed, you can remove the watch from the charger easily.
Those are the (easy) steps on how to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, 4, & 5 so you can maintain the function.