Not everyone knows how to access Samsung Galaxy S22 recovery mode Easily & Simple that allows them to do extra stuff. The recovery mode can be quite helpful if you want to fix some internal issues or you want to install extra apps.
So, we are going to discuss what a recovery mode is and how you can access it.
Recovery Mode: What Is It?
The recovery mode is basically a separate and different runtime environment that is lightweight offered by the (main) Android OS.
All Android devices have this hidden feature to help the users deal with complicated situations or do things that they can’t do normally.
This is the mode that enables them to install OTA.zip packages or do manual software update. If you want to get access to a lot of hidden features, this is the mode you want to access.
With Samsung Galaxy S22 recovery mode, there are a lot of things to do. You can:
- Wipe the phone’s system data
- Force the system reboot
- Perform a factory reset or a hard reset
- Run and manage (compatible) graphic tests
- Perform software update by using SD card or ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
How to Access the Recovery Mode Easily & Simple
On the contrary to what people believe, there are several ways and options to access the recovery mode. We are going to discuss them one by one
Volume, Power, and Home Buttons
- You need to turn the phone off first
- Press the Volume up button together with Power and Home key and hold them together. Do it for some seconds until Samsung logo appears on the screen
- This action will restart the phone automatically, displaying the Samsung logo
- You can release the Power button, but keep the two keys together until you see the recovery mode on the screen
- When it happens, you can release the buttons
Volume and Power Keys
- Press your Volume down and also Power keys together and then hold them for a while. This action will turn the device off.
- Once it happens, you need to press the Volume up and Power keys together. Hold them off for several seconds
- You should be able to see Samsung logo appears. Release those keys.
- You are now in the recovery mode
How to Navigate in Recovery Mode
Keep in mind that the touchscreen feature won’t work in the recovery mode. To navigate your way around (and to confirm actions), you need to use the volume keys.
What should you do when you want to get out of this mode? It takes only the Power button. Navigate your way within the reboot system option and then confirm the action. Your phone will immediately reboot out.
Another way is to turn the device off. Again, use the Volume keys and Power key for confirmation. Once your phone is off, turn it on again by using the regular Power key. Your phone would be activated without the recovery mode.
In the end, you can see that this recovery mode is highly functional. Even if you think that you will never need the Samsung Galaxy S22 recovery mode, it doesn’t hurt to know how to access it – just in case.